Last minute ideas for shopping Black-Owned this Holiday
With almost one week until Christmas, I want to let you know you can do last minute shopping with our network of Black Women Entrepreneurs. When you buy from a Black Woman owned business, you support a Community.
Innovative entrepreneurs in our Holiday Directory, provide curated gifts, art, delicious desserts, cocktail catering and innovative foods for holiday festivities.
Here’s what people are saying about some of the businesses in our Holiday Directory:
We are working with and know the entrepreneurs in this network. SCP Team Members have personally used the services of some of the Chefs and business owners. View our Directory.
- Eat Bomb San Diego catered a party in Solana Beach and the guests all raved about Chef Ena’s Food creations. Click on the Directory to see Chef Ena and others.
- Another member of our network purchased an artisan cocktail mix for a Holiday party which was used for a signature cocktail to start the evening. These handmade cocktail mixes and unique cocktail catering experiences are crafted by Owner of The Bar Bank, Ka’Nita Glover.
- One of our volunteers recently purchased newly launched dessert brand, Louisiana Banana Pudding, for a party. The feedback was that it was “beyond delicious, and an indulgent dessert treat. It’s an elevated comfort food that would work for any style of event.”
- Companies and individuals in San Diego are talking about the Gift Boxes by It’s In The Details. Professional Event planner and gifting curator, Nita Cintron has built a business designing unforgettable gifting experiences with celebratory gift boxes.
- Ami Judah’s artwork is as beautiful online as it is in her live exhibition which a group of SCP volunteers experienced recently. She has everything from prints to paintings. Decorate your space this holiday with one-of-a-kind art you won’t find in the tourist art galleries of San Diego.
We hope you find a way to use our directory to do you last minute Christmas Shopping or to add food creations and beverages to your events this season.
Thanks for supporting Black Owned Shopping for Christmas, with Sister Cities Project.